Book your room by Friday September 14th!
Once the discounted rooms are gone, they’re gone!
255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta!
Very Large All Brazilian Zouk Ballroom (Rio, Lambada, & Neo)
Two Large Dance Ballrooms (Zouk & West Coast Swing) = 22,000 Sq Ft combined!
Social dancing until at least 5am ☀️
Over 300 People in Attendance (Zouk & WCS)
Solid Wood Floors for Dancing!
Save time, money, and enjoy more dancing ⌛
You’ll be within one mile of all the major Atlanta attractions like the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, College Football Hall of Fame, and Centennial Olympic Park.
Everything in ONE tall building! Workshops, Parties, Food, Rest, & Repeat! The Midnight Marathon is long, but your walk to the party isn’t!
The Hilton requires a fully refundable, one night deposit.
- Rate is good for 1-4 people per room
- Complimentary in-room wi-fi
- All rooms have mini-refrigerators
- Ice machines on all floors
- 10 elevators to help you get to your room quickly
- Parking information
- We encourage you to carpool!
- On-site parking is $20 – $30 per night
- Local parking and using transit is $5 – $10 per night
- Look for ride shares on the Midnight Marathon Hotel Sharing Event Page.
Getting to the Hilton
MARTA – Public Transit (Recommended)
- From the airport, MARTA has a rail station located adjacent to baggage claim.
- Take either the “Red” or “Gold” line to the “Peachtree Station.” No transfers needed!
- Just $3.50 one way ride to 1 block from the hotel.
- Walk outside three blocks to the hotel or stay inside and use the Skybridge to get to the hotel.
- Visit MARTA’s website for more information.
- The hotel is easily accessible from all major roadways.
- Visit the Hilton’s website for more information.