You can join Zouk Atlanta dance classes and socials! You’ll be transformed from a new dancer into an amazing dancer! If you’re new to partner dancing, then you should join the Level 1 Beginner dance class on Mondays and Wednesdays. You’ll meet new people and you’ll learn the foundations of Brazilian Zouk dance. If you’re more experienced, then you can attend intermediate and beyond where we incorporate Lambada, Bachata, West Coast Swing, Salsa, Tango, and other dance styles into the Brazilian Zouk dance classes. Learn more about Brazilian Zouk by clicking here to watch our dance class videos on the Zouk Atlanta YouTube channel! You can attend dance classes and socials after reading the information below. We’ll see you on the dance floor. Click here to join now!
Level 1: Intro to Zouk
- Level 1 dance classes are on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Wednesdays in Buckhead are drop-in friendly. Mondays in Decatur are membership only.
- You can join any week! The series is four weeks.
- You don’t need a partner but click here to invite friends to join you!
- Click here to join the Zouk Atlanta Group Forum.
- Join the Tribe membership if you want to save money!
Levels 3/4: Intermediate/Advanced
- You must test into the Level 3 or 4 series. (Learn more about the [za] Level UP program.)
- No drop-in classes.
- You must pay for the full Level 3 or 4 series OR join a membership online.
- Levels 3 & 4 begin on the first Monday of the calendar month.
- You can still join the series late if you join the membership.
Tribe Membership Benefits
- Tribe Membership: $80 per month (monthly subscription)
- Gain access to all Mondays and Wednesdays each month
- If you want to join the Tribe membership, then you must sign-up online
If you have any questions after reading this information, then e-mail us at [email protected]
Subscribe to the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@ZoukAtlanta
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zoukatlanta/
Invite your friends on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoukatlanta